In this episode our CEO Vincent O’Neill is speaking with Chief Investment Officer Ashley Owen to discuss share markets, economic recoveries, and growing trade tensions.
This month we discuss:
- The Democrat clean sweep in Washington and what it means for global markets
- Inflation fears and how they impact share and bond markets
- When will the Fed and RBA hike rates?
- How to tell if you’re an investor or a gambler?
- The GameStop short squeeze – what really went on?
- Bitcoin – is it the new ‘safe haven’ currency?
- Outlook for company profits , dividends and share prices
- Why we are still relatively bullish on shares